What We Do
We are a nationally recognized investment banking firm specializing in merger and acquisition.
Chestnut Hill Partners originates merger and acquisition transactions. With over 20 years experience in mergers and acquisitions, we have a strong track record of facilitating successful transactions that serve the best interests of buyers and sellers.
- To affirm our commitment to the companies we work with, we have been co-investing in transactions we originate for over 20 years.
- We typically work with companies and/or divisions whose gross annual sales are in the $20 million to $500 million range, with occasional assignments outside that range.
We advise both buyers and sellers on privately negotiated transactions to achieve optimal transaction outcomes for both parties.
We advise both buyers and sellers on privately negotiated transactions which allows us to execute confidential transactions that align the intrinsic values and interests of our clients with companies we engage. This approach provides sellers the opportunity to fully explore all options before making a decision. Our experienced professionals discreetly and confidentially bring buyers together with companies seeking investment capital, and sellers seeking majority or minority sale transactions. Our goal is to find the common ground where the values, interests, and goals of buyers and sellers are in perfect alignment.
Our business model is founded on core values of transparency, honesty and integrity.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards and avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
- Teamwork is essential to our success. The interests of the firm come before the individual.
- Transparency and openness are the cornerstones of strong relationships. We will resolve any actual or perceived conflicts in an upfront and transparent manner.
- Good partnership is good business. We strive to align our interests with our investors and management teams, be reliable and trustworthy partners to both, and work for the best possible outcomes for everyone.
- People are our most valuable assets. We seek to hire and retain professionals who possess and practice the highest business and ethical standards and share our core values.
- Never disclose confidential information. Any confidential information received as part of our business will never be disclosed or used improperly.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect. We will treat everyone, fellow employees, investors, management teams, financiers, vendors, and our competitors with dignity and respect.
- We make our communities better places to live and work. We use our influence for positive change and respect the power entrusted in us by our investors.
We’ve assisted many clients in achieving successful transactions.
Chestnut Hill Partners has a team of skilled bankers, who brought us and helped facilitate a highly successful acquisition. We enjoyed a very professional and rewarding experience working with them.”
DFW Capital Partners
The ability for CHP to engage companies effectively is second to none. The entire team’s focus, involvement and responsiveness raise the bar. I look forward to working with them on our next mandate.
CHP was diligent in understanding our investment philosophy and his follow up is second to none. We would welcome the opportunity to work with them again.
The level of professionalism and integrity that we experienced with CHP only complemented their focus and intensity. The result of which was a successful and pleasant experience. CHP will be a part of the firm’s overall growth strategy in the future.
Boyne Capital Partners
We have worked with Chestnut Hill Partners on multiple targeted search assignments and continue to be impressed with the results. The commitment and thoroughness of their work ensures the success of our acquisition strategies. We look forward to continuing our long standing relationship with Chestnut Hill Partners.
Silver Oak Services Partners
CHP’s team aligns with our interests and acts as an extension of our firm in every capacity. Consistently exceeding our expectations, I cannot think of another firm we would rather work with for targeted searches.
I have worked with CHP on multiple assignments and they have distinguished themselves as a cut above the rest. They quickly develop a deep understanding of the business, our strategic objectives and execute as an extension of our firm. I look forward to working with them again in the future.”
TSG Consumer Partners
CHP’s Targeted Search for Driven Brands involved the tenacious pursuit of well over 150 discrete targets in a highly fragmented market, and resulted in a significant number of franchise additions. We were very pleased with CHP’s work.